Relating to this product
The Library of Congress will not obtain liberties to product in its collections. Consequently, it generally does not license or charge authorization costs for usage of these material and cannot give or reject authorization to publish or elsewhere circulate the material.
Eventually, this is the researcher’s responsibility to assess copyright or any other usage limitations and acquire authorization from 3rd events when needed before publishing or materials that are otherwise distributing in the Library’s collections.
For details about reproducing, publishing, and material that is citing this collection, in addition to use of the initial things, see: Carol M. Highsmith – legal rights and limitations Information
- Rights Advisory: No understood limitations on book.
- Reproduction quantity: LC-DIG-highsm-40791 (original digital file)
- Call Number: LC-DIG-highsm- 40791 (ON LINE) P&P
- Access Advisory: —
If a graphic is showing, you’ll install it your self. (Some pictures show just as thumbnails away from Library of Congress as a result of liberties factors, however you get access to bigger size pictures on location.)
Instead, you can buy copies of numerous kinds through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- If your electronic image is showing: The characteristics regarding the electronic image partially depend on whether it had been created from the first or an intermediate such as for example a duplicate negative or transparency. In the event that Reproduction quantity field above features a reproduction number that begins with LC-DIG. Then there is a digital image that was made directly from the original and is of sufficient resolution for publication purposes that are most.
- If you have information placed in the Reproduction quantity field above: the reproduction can be used by you quantity to shop for a content from Duplication Services. It shall be produced through the supply placed in the parentheses following the quantity.
Only if black-and-white (“b&w”) sources are listed and also you want a content color that is showing tint (presuming the initial has any), you are able to generally buy a good content of this initial in color by citing the phone call quantity listed above and like the catalog record (“About This Item”) together with your demand.
Cost listings, email address, and purchase kinds can be found regarding the Duplication Services internet site.
Usage of Originals
Please use the next actions to ascertain whether you will need to fill down a call slide into the images and Photographs researching Room to see the first item(s). In some instances, a surrogate (substitute image) is present, frequently in the shape of a electronic image, a duplicate printing, or microfilm.
May be the item digitized? (A thumbnail (little) image may be noticeable in the remaining.)
- Yes, the product is digitized. Please utilize the image that is digital choice to asking for the first. All pictures can be seen at a size that is large you’re in any reading space during the Library of Congress. In certain full situations, just thumbnail (little) pictures can be found whenever you are outside of the Library of Congress as the product is legal rights limited or will not be assessed for liberties limitations. As a conservation measure, we generally try not to provide an item that is original a electronic image can be acquired. When you yourself have a compelling explanation to start to see the initial, check with a guide librarian. (often, the initial is just too big delicate to provide. As an example, cup and movie photographic negatives are specially susceptible to harm. They are much easier to see on line where they truly are presented as good pictures.)
- No, the product just isn’t digitized. Please head to no. 2.
Perform some Access Advisory or Call quantity fields above indicate that a surrogate that is non-digital, such as for example microfilm or content images?
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Guide staff can direct one to this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate will not occur. Please visit # 3.
A librarian service or call the reading room between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3 to contact Reference staff in the Prints and Photographs Reading Room, please use our Ask.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated immediately from bibliographic information as a convenience, and can even never be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation design:
APA citation design:
MLA citation design:
Highsmith, Carol M, professional professional professional professional photographer. A pawnbroker and loan that is payday, mostly of the staying viable organizations in a stretch of downtown Gary, Indiana, certainly one of America’s many economically troubled towns and cities . -09-12. Photograph. Retrieved through the Library of Congress, .